Well Ashlyn is officially a 1st grader. (She started a couple weeks ago, but slow mommy is just now posting!) She loves her new school. She was a little nervous, but when she saw a couple children she knew, she was excited. She loves her teacher and loves being a big girl and getting the choice to buy or take lunch. What choices!
Apparently it's come to a game of internet tag. Like my friend who tagged me, I'm not fond of being tagged. It's kind of like getting a Fwd, not one of my favorite things. But I decided to play along as well. It is a great way to get to know people a little bit better. So here goes...
The rules are... 1) I have to post eight random facts about myself, 2) I have to list these rules and 3) I have to tag eight other people.
And we're off...
1. I'm afraid of clowns. Yep, you read that right. They freak me out. And no, my children will never get to dress up as one. Tragic childhood for them I know.
2. I have this urge to play BINGO with old ladies. Don't know why, just looks like fun.
3. I LOVE to cook. Everything except for seafood. Yuck.
4. I read cookbooks like some people read books. It's fun for me.
5. I've had dreams while sleeping about how nice it would be to take a nap. Weird I know.
6. The St Louis Zoo is one of my favorite places.
7. I CRAVE Taco Bueno and I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food.
8. I'm a bargain hunter. I can tell you where ALL the sales are and where the places to go are. From groceries to pretty much anything. I have lists of Kids Eat free places, etc. I LOVE to rummage!
I'll tag: Jenny, Amber, Elizabeth (who already did 100 so she's exempt), Stephanie, and I can't think who else...
2 posts in one week? Do I get an award or something? I (with the help of friends) have found an incredible place to do great suppers. Ours is locally based, but I know there are chains available. You sign up for the amount of meals and which specific meals you want to make. You show up. The give you an apron, show you the fridge and the stations and you create your meals. They are packaged in freezer safe containers and then you take home and bake! I love this! We've saved money, had GREAT food, and have tried things I probably wouldn't have made had I seen the list of ingredients! If you have one in your neighborhood, I definitely recommend checking it out! My kids eating the Parmesan Encrusted Chicken with Pesto Sauce will second that!