Apparently it's come to a game of internet tag. Like my friend who tagged me, I'm not fond of being tagged. It's kind of like getting a Fwd, not one of my favorite things. But I decided to play along as well. It is a great way to get to know people a little bit better. So here goes...
The rules are... 1) I have to post eight random facts about myself, 2) I have to list these rules and 3) I have to tag eight other people.
And we're off...
1. I'm afraid of clowns. Yep, you read that right. They freak me out. And no, my children will never get to dress up as one. Tragic childhood for them I know.
2. I have this urge to play BINGO with old ladies. Don't know why, just looks like fun.
3. I LOVE to cook. Everything except for seafood. Yuck.
4. I read cookbooks like some people read books. It's fun for me.
5. I've had dreams while sleeping about how nice it would be to take a nap. Weird I know.
6. The St Louis Zoo is one of my favorite places.
7. I CRAVE Taco Bueno and I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food.
8. I'm a bargain hunter. I can tell you where ALL the sales are and where the places to go are. From groceries to pretty much anything. I have lists of Kids Eat free places, etc. I LOVE to rummage!
I'll tag: Jenny, Amber, Elizabeth (who already did 100 so she's exempt), Stephanie, and I can't think who else...
Reflections on 40 Years of Marriage
1 week ago