Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back to Normalcy

Well after an amazing week we are back to normal. Or what our little family calls normal. Great friends came to see us for a whole week! We loved every minute of our time together. We got to go eat at great places, the zoo, the Magic House, a Cardinals Game, catch a movie, play with the kids at the playground, etc. Too many things to try and name them all. I so wish I could have pushed pause on so many occasions. I am definitely looking forward to the next visit! Is it too early to start planning one?

3 comments:

Danna said...

Melanie,

I know we had a great time! Brats rock and we have had two packs since we returned with another pack in the fridge. FYI Jeremy Camp is on his way to you. We need to call you and tell you about our weekend! You would not believe it. I think it is the perfect time to plan the next visit! Anyway, we had a great time. Love ya!

Danna said...

I must say, Ditto!!! I had such a great time last week. I can't wait for the next time. The kids still say, "Are we going to Menanies house today?" They had such a great time and so did I. I love ya'll so much. Thanks for a great vacation and a great FRIENDSHIP!!! Love you!!!

Bev Ross said...

Just found the cookie recipe! I'll have to make some and surprise Jenny! She still just moans at the mention of your recipe!