Monday, October 10, 2005

Satan Lost Another One

This morning a family lost a husband, father, son, brother, and friend. What sadness! My heart breaks for this family. How do you comfort someone in a time like this? I'm reminded of a song I heard for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Here's what I Know off the top of my head.

"Love her like Jesus, Carry her to Him, His Yoke is easy, His burden is light. We don't have the answers to all of life's questions, just know that He loves them, and stay by their side, Love them like Jesus."

But in all this grief and darkness, a light shines! God has brought another one close to Him. What joy he must feel right now! Please keep this family in your thoughts. Help me love them like Jesus!

1 comment:

jenny biz said...

I will be praying for that family and you as their friend!
I am so sorry!